Try this: It's the New Ace Bleach Page! (It's safe on all your monitors, even VGA and Multiscan)
There are several things wrong with the original ACE Bleach advert:
- If her auntie knew she was going out, why did she visit her in the first place?
- Why did her aunt put New Ace Bleach on the gravy stain without even saying "do you mind if I try some of this...?"
- And wouldn't just washing it have got it out anyway?
- Or, of course, she could've worn something else.
- Why doesn't anyone say "will" - it's always "'ll"
For the benefit of those who haven't seen it, or have forgotten, the script goes something like this:
Niece: Oh, hello auntie.
Auntie: Hello. All set for your interview?
Niece: Well, I really wanted to wear this - but look, a gravy stain.
Auntie: Bleach'll fix it.
(puts bleach on stain, in washing machine and turns it on in less than three seconds)
Niece: What? Bleach'll ruin it!
(erm, its a bit late to say that now, isn't it?)
Auntie: Relax. It's new ACE Bleach. It's safe for all your laundary, even colours and delicates. Just put some on the stain - don't let it dry - and put the rest in with your detergent.
Niece: Wow! Ace job!
Auntie: And I hope it leads to an Ace job for you!