give me (5)
Uncle Clive recently invested a lot of cash into Channel 5 Television. Why? Well if Channel 5 got the contract for Channel 5, then Channel 5 would be commonly abbreviated to C5 - a cunning advert for the C5. Everyone will talk about C5 as if its good, and the small percentage of the population who can't receive C5, will buy a C5 due to completely misunderstanding what everybody is talking about. Clever, huh?
Incidentally, a recent survey conducted by some poor chap on a rainy (and also rather cold) day outside MacDonalds, showed these five shows to be the best of all time:
- Channel 5 Test Transmission
- The Weather, with John Kettley
- The Terrace
- Bush Tucker Man
- Daz Doorstep Challenge
- Experience the Channel 5 Test Transmission!
- The retuners are coming...
- C5 Memorabilia
- Quiz Shows on 5
- Other Shows On 5
- Hopefully, C5 will show Wayne's World 2
- Channel 5 Teletext
- DAZ-CHAZ: The Daz Doorstep Challenge Game
- Yes, but what's this got to do with Your Sinclair?