Dunc's Cockroach Recipe
Method To Prepare a Cockroach for Human Consumption :
Take a fresh cockroach ; steal one from the exhibit's in London Zoo's insect house if necessary. Then :
- Remove & discard the solid wing covering flaps.
- Slice off the head and arse area.
- Pull off the legs.
- Make an incision along the back of what's left & crack it open down the middle, revealing the fleshy insides.
- Place your opened 'roach under a low grill for two minutes.
- Artistically present it on a plate (i.e. put a slice of lemon next to it).
- Yummy! Use a teaspoon and fingers! It looks like a black olive!
Click the icon on the left to hear another of Dunc's favourites, BBC weatherman John Kettley. He is the best weatherman in the whole BBC.
Please note: the aforementioned sound sample is NOT the song "John Kettley Is A Weatherman"